Friday 4 April 2014

I'm Back

Yes Johnny's Back and he's even Madder than before!



Thought I would create this crazy blog spot just for me so I could rant and rave about the various things in life that I have an opoinion about.

Radio listeners know by now that I am just a little off the wall....but this blog site will almost certainly confirm that i'm not just off the wall....i'm actually over it....I have escaped!

Drop in from time to time to see what I'm saying....like it or not.....you wont stop me having an opinion!

LONG LIVE THE BLOG!

Bruno Benning (Alias Johnny)

3 comments:

  1. Hi!
    I have nominated you for the Liebster award. To see how the nomination works and to find more information about the award click on http://tessofthedamned.wordpress.com/2014/05/01/liebster-award/ .
    I hope you keep up the blogging!
    Elisabeth

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there, I've really enjoyed reading your blog.

    I'm also apart of the Mental Health Writers Guild, and I have a new project coming up which I hope you'd be interested in working on.

    https://bylaurenhayley.wordpress.com/the-mental-health-art-auction/

    The Mental Health Art Auction needs YOU, to post about your experiences, raise awareness, and promote the auction that will happen in August.

    The auction will feature a piece of art put together by myself, which will reflect how each and every blogger taking part feels about mental health. What it means to them. This is an opportunity to get more people talking, and hopefully raising a lot of money for charity. Please check out the link and let me know if you're interested :)

    ReplyDelete